- How can you reliably spot a fake smile? Ask a computer
- Arts award success - Arts Council England award £1.5 m to a group of Bradford organisations for an innovative approach to empowering artists and audiences in the City.
- New MBA Director - Dr Natalie Wilmot will join the University on 2 September 2019 to direct our award winning MBA programme.
- How Virtual Reality Is Helping Refugees in Jordan and Beyond - Working with Global organisation Mercy Corps, we are piloting VR tech to help refugees reconnect with their homeland.
- Bradford hosts Channel 4's Diverse Festival - the University hosted and welcomed many high-profile personalities from the TV industry to this annual event on its first outing outside London.
- First archaeological artefacts found in search for prehistoric settlements in the North Sea - An 11-day expedition by European scientists explored three sites in the North Sea using sonar techniques and found flint fragments.
- Our first supercomputer to revolutionise archaeological research -This new kit enables us to digitally preserve endangered or destroyed heritage from across the world, including Kathmandu and Notre Dame.
- Inspiring young people into manufacturing careers